There are several ways to donate to the Community Foundation.
- Fraser Lake is one of 14 community foundation societies partnered with the Prince George Community Foundation. To make an online donation to the Fraser Lake Community Foundation visit https://pgcf.ca/donate/donate-now, there will be an option to select the Fraser Lake Community Foundation.
- To make a direct donation using cheque or money order; make payable to Prince George Community Foundation-Fraser Lake Community Foundation Endowment Society and mail to Box 430, Fraser Lake, BC V0J 1S0. To make a cash donation please contact our foundation and make arrangements.
Click the Donate button below to get started!
A donation of $20 or more gives you a tax receipt!
Leaving a legacy can be a meaningful way to keep your vision for the community alive. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Talk to your legal representative that is preparing your Will.
- Decide what portion of your estate to leave to charity.
- Ensure you have the proper name of the charity so there is no confusion at the time of death.
A charitable gift tax credit can offset taxes payable upon death. To include a legacy to the Fraser Lake Community Foundation Endowment Society in your Will, please include the Foundation’s name and address.